With an original cropped round shape and a modern vibrant blue frame the Trecus mirror is the newest addition to our Orbis™ collection. Designed and handcrafted in London, UK.
All mirrors are fitted with an ingenious French cleat (split batten) system so they may hang flush with the wall in four possible alternative directions.
This mirror is fully customisable.
Shipped safely and insured worldwide. All our mirrors are made on demand. Fabrication lead time for this particular mirror is approximately 4 to 5 weeks. Our mirrors are always shipped by courier express. Shipping via courier express typically requires 1 to 2 days to the UK, or 2 to 7 days outside the UK depending on the destination.
Prices on the website do not include local taxes and/or applicable import duties for deliveries outside of the United Kingdom.
Available in the following diameters and variations:
Small: 40cm / 15.8"
Regular: 50cm / 19.7"
Medium: 60cm / 23.6"
Large: 80cm / 31.5"
Extra Large: 100cm / 39.4"
Depth 1.8cm / 0.7" (customisable)
Prices for 120cm / 47.2”, 150cm / 59”, or any bespoke diameter, are available on demand.
- frame depth: 18mm / 0.71’’, 24mm / 0.94’’, and 30mm / 1.18’’
- frame finish: brass (brushed, polished or with a bronze patina), copper, stainless steel, blackened metal, powder coated aluminium in a range of standard or bespoke colours
- mirror tint: standard silver, black, bronze, blue, rose gold / peach
- back-illumination creating a halo effect
- front-illumination around the periphery of the mirror
- demister pad
Please contact us for a quote for any bespoke specifications or added options.